News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I would like to ive my warmest birthday wishes to Edward.

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A fine and upstanding young man who is beautifull and has a wonderful sense of humor.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fascistnista"A fine and upstanding young man who is beautifull and has a wonderful sense of humor.

Happy birthday Edward.

Blurt

Yes, Happy Birthday, Eddie.

From the real Victoria tranny (accept no substitutes!).

Your anti-consevative stance makes more sense now that you're of voting age, Baggy Pants.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, Happy Birthday, Eddie.

Your anti-consevative stance makes more sense now that you're of voting age, Baggy Pants.

So, he is another scumbag who sponges off of other people's hard work just like you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

So, he is another scumbag who sponges off of other people's hard work just like you do.

Blurt has never paid his fair share in his entire life. Edward is certifiably insane, so he can be forgiven for being a financial burden on the breadwinners of Canada. Blurt, on the other hand is just a lazy, irresponsible, immature, social parasite with no shame.

Aryan

Fuck off Blurt you slithery snitching snake in the grass.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Blurt has never paid his fair share in his entire life. Edward is certifiably insane, so he can be forgiven for being a financial burden on the breadwinners of Canada. Blurt, on the other hand is just a lazy, irresponsible, immature, social parasite with no shame.

But you gotta remember.. People like Blurtskie allow non-whites to enter western countries..

If the conservative right gets to decide, no chinese, japanese, african, iraqi etc. would be allowed to enter the west.

Twenty Dollars

Morning everyone. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy BD Edward. Another beautiful day out here in Playa Langosta.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning everyone. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy BD Edward. Another beautiful day out here in Costa Ebola.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmVTqPWlCNn8-bLaenGLElTzd8tHev9CCkvqGAglOFCrqNdYlh">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning everyone. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy BD Edward. Another beautiful day out here in Playa Langosta./quote]

I love the tropics.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fuck off Blurt you slithery snitching snake in the grass.

You mad, bro?

You gonna cry us a Mersey?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning everyone. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy BD Edward. Another beautiful day out here in Playa Langosta./quote]

I love the tropics.

I just posted a selfie of your father, and all you say is " I love the tropics"?

Poor Semen Major.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Awe that's so noice of you.

Blurts will be cawkless  and you Chinky woman will pay. And you don't even get the doodle noodle ya fucken slope. Ya end up with the bill . So even when Blurts has no cawk yo are still taking it up the ass. As a PP member you deserve it. Ya cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview